Reasonable Fees and Fair Representation I Will Fight for the Results You Deserve CONTACT ME TODAY


Thinking About Divorce?

In my previous blog post, I mentioned the phrase “Service’. In divorce cases, service of process follows the form set out in the Civil Rules. The document called “Summons” is a form the Court provides that is sent to, or “Served” on the other party.

Read More

Guide to Uncontested Divorce Cases

When people file for divorce, they are filing a pleading , which is a document filed with the Court. In Kentucky, the initial document is a Petition. The Statute governing this initial pleading is KRS 403.150.

Read More

Chain Reaction Automobile Wrecks

It is terrifying to watch a wreck unfold before you, and know that you will be caught up in it. Many times, while stopped in traffic on interstate exits you can’t move forward because of stopped traffic.

Read More

What Should You Do if Your Accident Was Caused by A Drunk Driver?

We all have seen drunk drivers on the roadway, swerving in traffic, crossing the fog line, driving too slow, driving too fast. When we come upon them as we travel down the road, we pray that we will be able to avoid them if they come into our lane of traffic.

Read More

After a Wreck

In 2010 I was in a wreck myself, I was struck by a semi-tractor trailer. It certainly was not the right time to begin deciding on what to do, or what action to take. I honestly did not believe I was hurt, and told the investigating officer I was not injured.

Read More